Defining the Finance Organization has been saved
Defining the Finance Organization
Deliver Financial Excellence and best practices consistently through strategy, people, processes and intelligent systems
"Apple, Google and Coca-Cola are the most valuable brands as their finances are strong, their brand is a powerful driver of choice and they are very strong compared to competitors," said Jez Frampton, Interbrand's global chief executive officer.
The best time to visit is between May and January in 2017. Be a part of an amazing experience, visiting architecturally and culturally rich heritage sites in Kathmandu Valley, the country's political and cultural hub, and Royal Chitwan National Park in the south, the habitat of rare animals like the one-horned rhino and Bengal tiger.
The No. 1 thing in job security is your relationship with your boss. Even if he says, "I'm sorry I really wanted to keep you, but they made me lay you off," that's almost never true. He probably made that decision.
Mila Kunis placed second on the list, followed by Kate Upton, pop star Rihanna and Emma Stone.
Designing a finance organization and its target operating model is not drawing boxes on a sheet of paper and is more than an organization chart that delineates the direct and indirect reporting relationships between different positions. Deloitte’s structured approach on Finance Organization provides a common view on the target business organization and defines or clarifies your vision and how the strategy can be operationalized.
CFOs also have to address multiple stakeholders and conduct their teams towards more business partnering, enhancing proactivity in seeking value creation for the organization from a Finance perspective. This deeply impacts how finance would like to execute its 4 main roles (also called “4 faces of the CFO”): Strategist, Operator, Steward and Catalyst.
- Finance organization structure: your organization’s efficiency and effectiveness is heavily determined by its organizational structure of which characteristics are the organization model (e.g. functional vs. process), the number of layers (organizational levels having supervisory responsibilities) and the span of control (the number of people reporting directly to one individual).
- Systems & information: we help you assess the level of maturity of your technology and identify areas for improving the way systems are supporting people and processes: process automation, simplification and system rationalization are key examples of areas of focus.
- Executive clarity - having a common language for communication, comparison & change as well as a clearly defined understanding of the business. It also outlines the future size & shape of the organization.
- Local finance transformation & optimization - opportunity to truly optimize the size, shape, structure and delivery of the business.
- Strategic finance cost reduction – deeper than short-term cost cutting, a review of all Finance & Operations (incl.sourcing) is required to fundamentally change the cost/income ratio.
- Getting the ‘house in order’ – anticipating in order to have a clear articulation of the organization’s composition and its’ base lining.
- Strategic re-orientation – systemic issues within the organization and major corporate re-directions will require some unconstrained thinking. Reorganizing the Finance enables this process.
- Acquisition consolidation – a Finance Reorganization will highlight where the operational and IT synergies will come from and support the integration process.